Our Purpose ❤️
Collective’s Community was created to create a collaborative, cross functional, and informative space for anyone involved in Workplace to come together, connect, and share insights.
We as members, contributors, and leaders are openly participating and collaborating on all topics of workplace. We pledge to act and interact in ways that contribute to an open, welcoming, diverse, inclusive, healthy, and goofy community.
Let’s All Be Humans 🌎
- We welcome all individuals regardless of ability, age, background, body size, education, ethnicity, family status, gender identity and expression, geographic location, level of experience, martial status, nationality, national origin, native language, personal appearance, race and/or ethnicity, sexual identity and orientation, socioeconomic status, or any other dimension of diversity.
- Demonstrate empathy and kindness towards members.
- Be open and respectful of differing opinions, viewpoints, and experiences…it’s OK to disagree, but let’s provide data driven insight replies.
- You should encourage your fellow members to speak up and collaborate — we’re all learning and growing together.
- Be collaborative — we want to hear your leadership insights, expertise, and experiences to share within the community.
- If you say something stupid by accident, it’s OK, own up to it and apologize.
- Let’s leave personal topics alone. There’s enough news happening outside of the world of workplace that can be discussed in other platforms.
- We really don’t want any sales pitches here. If a member does reach out, feel free to connect with them individually. Posting about your services or any other form of solicitation is off limits and could result in being banned from the community. If you have any questions, reach out to a member of Collective.
- We will absolutely not condone any sexualized language, harassment, threats, racism, homophobic, transphobic, ego-centric behavior on our platform. Don’t be mean or weird, please.
Collective Support 💌
- Our community manager will provide governance and enforcement of our guidelines, support the collaborations, and will be available for any member concerns or questions.
- You can always reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any feedback, questions, or concerns.
- This is a living document and we will amend as necessary with member feedback or is deemed necessary.
This community exists to bridge connections in workplace. There should be no promotion of services or selling in the community. If you want to host a webinar, list your solution for discovery, or otherwise raise awareness of your services – reach out to an admin.
Soliciting, direct messaging of individuals, or otherwise spamming channels will be considered a breach of these guidelines.
If someone asks a questions that’s in your domain of expertise, you should feel comfortable answering it though and if someone reaches out to you to ask about what you do, feel free to jump in and tell them more.